Wednesday, August 27, 2008

St. Simons Girls' Weekend!

This past weekend, I went with some of my best girlfriends to St. Simon's Island for our annual girls' weekend! "St. Simon's?" you say...."wasn't Hurricane Faye there?"....well, yes she kind of was! Crazy, I know, but when you are offered a trip away for a weekend with your closest friends, you go. Bad weather...who cares! Actually, as it turned out, the worst part of the storm occurred before we got there on Friday, so it really wasn't that bad after all. We have a rule on this trip, only nursing babies are allowed to come, so Emerson was able to come with us this time. We had a blast! We ate junk food, went to the Bailey Boys Outlet, laughed, watched movies, and shopped. It was all wonderful, and I can't wait until we do it again! (and to the husbands...yes, we WILL do it again!) Poor Emerson, I think we wore him out! He looks pitiful in this picture!
This picture was taken at lunch one day. I had to take these pictures, because the waitress brought Emerson a kid's menu! He even had his own silverware!

1 comments:

Tin Pu Chi said...

Yes, I am jealous! Next time, I might just sneak into someone's suitcase! That weekend was one of my favorite memories! Glad you all had fun and Fay didn't stop you!