Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Davis Could Conquer the World...

I know I post about Davis often, but when I tell you he is a mess...I mean he is a mess. There are no two ways around it. All of these pictures and the video were taken today. He had lots going on!
This was Davis playing with stickers that his Gamma gave him. I gave him paper to use, but his body made a much more exciting canvas! Davis skipped his nap today. Later in the afternoon he was bored, because Parker went home with his friend Luke after school, so he asked to take a bath. He has done that quite a bit lately, because he loves to play in the tub. I let him take one, just to get to play, and after getting out, he wrapped up in a towel. While I was gone to get him his clothes, he laid down in the floor, and fell asleep wrapped in his towel. Apparently, he was tired!
Then, tonight, we spent some time at our friends' house (the Jarvis') because we went to pick up Parker. We had cupcakes with them because it was Mr. Matt's birthday. This series of pictures was of Davis "eating" his cupcake. As you can see, all he did was lick the icing off. Then he said to me, "I'm all done Mommy". And I wonder why he has so much energy?!? He must live on a sugar high!



Now for the best part. Tonight when putting them to bed, Davis started having a "serious" talk with me. He was telling me all of the things he can do. He started by telling me that he could drive a car all by himself. I honestly think that he could really conquer the world...or at least he thinks he could! When he has these "serious" talks with me, he acts dead serious. Even though the things he says are hilarious, he never cracks a smile. The best part, he knows he is funny! He will make a great comedian. But in the meantime, I am afraid he will be the biggest class clown. He starts preschool next week, so I guess we'll see! I was lucky enough to have my camera close by, so I got this great video! As his Aunt Jennifer would say, "Whew, I could eat him up!"


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are so right. I could eat him up. SWEET BABY!!!

The McBrayer family said...

ADORABLE!

The Fords said...

Too funny! He's a little ham.

Tin Pu Chi said...

He can pick his nose by himself too! :) Love it! Too cute!