Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Davis

Today, my sweet baby Davis turned 3 years old. I have no idea how the last three years have gone by so quickly. Seems like only yesterday, he scared us to death with the drama he caused with his birth. Now here he is...3years later, with the most amazing personality I've ever seen. He is definitely a handful, but he will capture your heart in half a second. His new thing is to constantly try to give me kisses ("schmoogies" as he calls them) while I am trying to discipline him. Trust me, it makes it very difficult to stay firm. Smart kid, huh?!? And since most of you have probably heard me say, "oh, he's just a baby", you know that I tend to be a softy with him. Even though I have a 3-month old, and Davis is now 3, he is still my baby. Here are a few recent pictures of him that I just love. They totally show his personality (and attitude)!




This past Thursday evening, we had Davis's birthday party at the pool. We came very close to getting rained out, but it ended up being a great evening. Davis enjoyed all of his presents, and kept saying, "check this out" and "this is awesome". In case you don't know him well, Davis thinks he is at least 5, if not older. In fact, recently, he told many people when they asked him his age, "I'm 2, but I'm almost 5". Here are some pictures and a video from his party, and a picture of his new present from Mommy and Daddy (an idea we got from our friends the Pangles). It is actually for both boys for their birthday, since Parker's birthday is only a month away.








We got the boys an airplane teeter totter for their birthdays. It has seats for 7 kids to sit on it at once. We couldn't think of any better gift for a house of 3 boys.

0 comments: