For those of you who do not know much about Davis, I will just tell you that he is a trip! I never know what he is going to do next, or say next. For example, the other evening he had been playing soccer in the yard with Noah and Parker. He came in to use the bathroom, and emerged a few minutes later with the front part of his hair and face wet. When asked why he was wet, he responded with, "I stuck my head in the potty!" He was so proud! Needless to say, Noah and I were not too proud! When asked why he stuck his head in the potty, he said, "because there was an ant on my head". We feel pretty sure that there never was an ant, but just a funny story for him to tell. He is definitely our class clown. His outside playtime was cut short by an urgent need for bath time!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Davis...oh Davis...
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment