Monday, August 11, 2008

Parker's First Day of Kindergarten

Well, the first day of Kindergarten has come and gone. Parker had a super day. He was excited this morning, but pretty nervous. I shed a few tears, but overall, I did pretty well. He actually rode the bus, which I swore he would never do, but it seemed to be a good experience for him. I just can't believe he is big enough to be in Kindergarten! Here are some pictures from this morning, and some from this afternoon when he came home. The video is of him getting off of the bus this morning at school (yes, we followed the bus to the school). First you see some other kids, then you will see Parker and his friend, Matthew, getting off together. It was a very emotional day, and honestly I am glad it is over. Now we can move on to an exciting year!



Parker and Matthew at the bus stop.

Getting on the bus.

This was Parker walking down the hall to his class.

I think his backpack is bigger than him!!! Sweet Baby!!!

He got straight to his morning work.

Davis was patiently for his big brother to come home on the bus from school. He was lost without him today!

Here comes our big Kindergartner!


He was saying, "Stop". I think he had enough of the pictures.

0 comments: