Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Babies are going to Kindergarten

Parker and 3 of his best buddies, Luke, Amelia, and Connor, are all starting Kindergarten this year. Noah and I have been friends with each of their parents since before they were all born. It is unbelieveable to even imagine that these 4 sweet little babies are off to Kindergarten. Connor starts Thursday, and Parker, Luke, and Amelia start Monday. As much as my heart breaks out of selfishness of wanting my baby to stay my baby, I am SO excited for all of them as they start this new journey. I wanted to share some of the many pictures that we have of the four of them together. These are friendships that began at birth, and I pray will continue for a lifetime. We are so proud and love all four of you!!!

2 comments:

the"J"crew said...

I love it! Wow! Aren't they still that little??!!

Gamma said...

You forgot to give me the tissue warning! How sweet! They'll all do just fine - not so sure about their mommies though :-)
LY all,
Gamma