We have taken our sweet time moving Emerson out of his crib and into a big boy bed. He loves his crib, and has always been such a great sleeper (since he turned 1), that I didn't want to mess with success! I had no idea how he would do. Transitioning Davis into a big bed was horrible! He never stayed in his bed, we would always find him asleep at the top of the stairs or in the hall....it was miserable. So, we worked on getting Davis ready for a new roommate. Emerson moved into Davis's room to share his bunkbeds. Last night was the first night he slept in there. He went right to bed at 8pm, and NEVER got up once. We heard him whispering to Davis for a minute or two, but that was it. At 8:30 this morning, he was still sound asleep! I guess he likes it to have stayed in there that long! I don't know how my baby is big enough for a big bed! He has always called Davis, "Day Day", and right when he got in his bed last night, he called Davis "Davis" for the first time. Doesn't seem like a big deal to most, I am sure, but it's just one more way he's getting big! Too much for one day for this sentimental Mama!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Emerson's first night in his big boy bed!
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment