On Sunday, November 7th, we got some very surprising and exciting news. I'm pregnant....for the 4th time! Noah was at the Falcon's game when I took the test, and it felt like an eternity before he got home and I could tell him. He was surprised, as was I, but very excited. It took some time for it to all sink in, and who are we kidding, the thought of 4 kids scares me to death. But, we know that God has a plan for our family, and that one day, we won't be able to imagine our lives without this sweet baby (in fact, we already can't). The day I saw the heartbeat, my heart just melted! Doesn't matter if this is the 4th time around, it's all just as exciting (except the maternity clothes ;-), and we are just as thrilled as we were each of the other 3 times. What a blessing! Later in January, we will find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Lots of speculation going on about that one! Many people are saying girl, and I think it's because no one can quite imagine 4 boys in a row. Now, Noah and I, on the other hand, cannot imagine anything other than a boy, because it's all we know. Only time will tell. We will be thrilled with either!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Oh My!
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment