So, 8 years after having our first child, and after watching pretty much every friend we have make multiple trips to Disney World, we finally decided to bite the bullet and go. I will be honest, up until this year, I looked at taking your kids to Disney World as an obligation. In no way did I want to go. I know most of you that love Disney, think I sound crazy, but it's true. My boys have always been scared of any dressed up characters, I don't like roller coasters (and neither do my boys), and they aren't particularly in to any of the Disney characters. Obviously, they are not into all of the princess and make believe either. So, I thought they would enjoy it, but not too much. Boy, was I wrong! By the time all of the planning took place, I changed my tune, and was very excited about it. The more planning I did, the more I realized how wrong I had been in my thoughts. It was the most amazing trip we have taken as a family. We were blessed enough to have Gamma go with us, which was not only a huge help to even out our adult/kid ratio, but so much fun to share all of the excitement with her! We were there for 6 days, and spent 5 days in the parks. We managed to go to all of the parks at least once, and twice to some. We went the week before Thanksgiving, so the weather was wonderful, and the lines weren't bad at all. One great part of going in November, was that all of the Christmas decorations were already up. It made the magic even more magical. It was so beautiful seeing all of the Christmas lights, trees, and decorations everywhere. One of the evenings, we got tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It was SO fun! It went until midnight, and the kids made it the entire time. We got back to the hotel at almost 1am. Overall, I cannot imagine that we could ever top this trip! It was such a wonderful week for all of us! There were so many pictures over the 6 days, that I couldn't get them all on here, so I did a slide show. If you are willing to take the time to watch....enjoy!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Look out Disney World....Here We Come!!!
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
What an incredible trip that was for their Gamma! I had to dance fast to keep up with all of them but I never once let them leave me behind. That's the good stuff for sure! Wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!
Post a Comment