When Noah and I married, I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined that one day, there would be 5 other families in our lives that are as close as you can get to your own family. We have the most amazing group of friends, that I cherish more and more with each passing year. We all have kids around the same ages, and they have all been friends since birth. It makes my heart happy when I see them all together, because even though they are not all in the same grade, and they don't all go to the same school, when they get together, it's like they are together every day. We have a yearly tradition called our Family Gathering. We get all 6 families together, the kids draw names and swap gifts, we do a cookie swap, and have dinner. The kids all come in their Christmas PJs, and play the night away. It is one of my favorite things during Christmas each year!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Family Gathering
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment