Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Morning

And it was finally Christmas Morning! The kids were so anxious for it to come, and I woke up at 6am, wide awake, and the kids didn't wake up until almost 7am. You would think I was the kid! I got up and started making our annual Christmas breakfast of monkey bread and sausage balls until the kids woke up. Parker and Davis were SO excited, but we had to wake up Emerson.

Emerson's presents from Santa (along with some of Santa's boxes in the background...oops)
Parker and Davis's surprises....notice the xbox 360 in between their stuff. The boys really didn't think that they were getting this, because we told them it was a very extravagant gift for their age, and Santa probably would not bring it to them. I guess we were wrong because Santa still brought it. When they walked in the room, Parker took one look at it, and pretended to faint....fell all the way to the ground. It was SO funny!


Santa even left a couple of surprises sitting on the mantle for the baby! Thanks Santa!
Can you imagine how full Santa was at the end of the night after eating all of those cookies, and drinking all of that milk!?!
At night before we go to bed on Christmas Eve, I always take a picture of the boys asleep. They are always my favorite pictures. Parker and Davis look exactly alike when they are asleep. It kind of freaks me out!
Sweet baby!
Christmas Morning, we found our elf holding Baby Jesus. A perfect reminder of what it's all about!
These were some excited boys....waiting to come downstairs to see what Santa brought!
The Paper Jamz were a hit. I think we have a rock band in the making!

Oh yeah, baby!

I cannot even begin to explain the level of excitement from Emerson over his "bootball guy hat" and "bootball guy shirt"! He thought he was SO cool!

0 comments: