Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

...that's what little boys are made of. There is no question to anyone that knows me, that I love my boys. They keep me laughing all of the time, and do the silliest things. "Boy" things are constantly popping up all over my house. Here is a glimpse of some things I have found around my house lately.
A pancake shaped like a snake (you should have seen Noah attempting to flip it).

My Nanny helped me make this set of towels shortly before she passed away to go in my powder room. An attempt at something decorative in my house. Check out the picture below of how these towels were being used.

A home for the Star Wars Guys (on the towels spread out on the floor). Why didn't I think of that as a use for the towels? They look so nice on the floor!

Hot Wheels lined all the way across the window.

They must have been protecting my lap top while I away.

One morning I went to take a shower, and look who was staring back at me.
"Good Morning King!" I felt like I should turn him around. Pretty creepy to have a king staring at you when you shower, I don't care if he was plastic!
Nothing like a Star Wars Light Saber Battle. The highlight of my boys' lives (Noah included)!
Ouch...Daddy's down...
My lovely bowl of apples on my Southern Living tray. My attempt at something "girlie"in my house.
"Hey Parker...let's play bombs!" Apples were flying around my family room taking the place of bombs!

And last, but certainly not least, here is a video of my adorable 13 month old holding two water guns and making a shooting sound. Honestly, at 13 months, his sweet little mind is already warped with all of the testosterone floating around my house. I almost fell over laughing when he picked them up and started doing it. He did it way more than this video showed, but this was the only clip I caught on camera. No one intentionally taught him this trick. I promise! What else should I expect? Just a small glimpse into my life!

0 comments: