This past weekend, I made the mistake of leaving my Diet Coke on the table in the family room, and walking away from it. Emerson picked it up and walked across the room with it (spilling it the entire way). When I saw him and went to get it from him, he shreiked, and threw the cup. It splattered all over one of my chairs, and all over the floor. He then ran to his little chair that his Poppa got him for his birthday, and sat in it looking so innocent. It was at that moment that I realized that the extra money we paid to have the stain protectant on our furniture we bought last year, was completely worth it! These pictures that I took, do not even begin to show how bad it really was. Diet Coke was ALL over the chair (on the seat, arms, back, everywhere), as well as all over the carpet. Once it was over and cleaned up, it made for a good story, but not at the moment.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
The joys of a 13 month old
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment