We have had a great start to Summer 2009. Lots of lazy days, trips to the pool, swim lessons, and VBS at Gamma's church....and it's only the beginning of June. Here are some random pictures that I have taken during the last couple of weeks.
Parker's fear of water is officially gone! Yeah!

I mean really....look at that sweet belly. Don't you just want to kiss it!

Great side view of that big 'ole belly. All three of my boys have had that cute belly when they were little. I love it. When Emerson walks around without a shirt on, he looks like an old man.

"Is this a water fountain?"

Look at Davis in the background. Not sure if he is being a "Star Wars guy", "karate guy", "fighter guy", "skater guy", "police guy", or any other kind of guy. Every character to Davis is a "___ guy". What ever kind of "guy" he is, he's always serious about it.

I feel very confident that I was having an invisible light saber pointed at me or having a web hot on me while I was taking this picture. And as a side note, look at how his right eye is closed. Every time he points at ANYTHING, he closes his right eye. It's hilarious! I think I may need to do a post soon of Davis stories. He could actually have his own blog. He keeps us laughing all of the time!
Emerson just chilling out during breakfast one morning. It didn't matter how many times I put his feet down, he would put them right back up there.

I don't care what anyone says about how wild and crazy boys are....they are still sweet. Parker and Davis always lay together when they watch TV. Whether on the couch or in the floor, they are usually snuggled up together, or all twisted up like a pretzel. This was taken one afternoon. Notice that they had both taken their shirts off (which they love to do), and Davis fell asleep. When I walked in the room, all I saw were tons of arms and legs. It took me a minute to realize how they were laying. I have no idea how this was comfortable, but they stayed like this for a while. As much as they fuss sometimes, they are still so sweet to each other!

At swim lessons today, a lady said to me, in a voice like she felt sorry for me, "
Ohhhh, three boys?" She obviously has not seen my blog to see what an awesome life we have with these three boys. It's been a great summer so far, so look forward to more posts of many more fun things to come!
1 comments:
LOVE those boys and whatever they're doing! What a delight!
Post a Comment