Monday, June 1, 2009

Our trip to Jamaica

Noah and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary on March 6th of this year. We wanted to plan a vacation to celebrate, but we wanted to wait until Emerson was a little bit older, so we planned our trip for the end of May. It was such a much needed break from reality. We were there for five nights, and it was perfect. We were initially supposed to be going to Mexico, but thanks to the swine flu, we were able to visit Jamaica. Neither one of us had ever been there, and it was beautiful. The views were amazing, and we had a great time...and we sure were ready to see our boys when we got home. Thanks for 10 wonderful years Noah...I love you! I have included lots of pictures because I want to have them all on here when I print out my blog.

This was our view from the shuttle as we traveled from the airport to the resort.
This was the view towards the beach from the pool.
A village of shops at the resort

This was looking at the resort from the ocean.

The big dog playing a little pool volleyball.

The snack bar that we frequented often. We ate way too much!


The view from our balcony


We ate at a Japanese Hibachi restaurant on our last night.

3 comments:

The McBrayer family said...

I vote a couples trip here in a few years!! Beautiful pictures!

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like a plan!

The Fords said...

where did you get that cute blue shirt? I love it!! Looks like fun, I'm sad we missed it.