Noah and I left for a trip to Jamaica (for our 10 year anniversary) the day before the last day of school, so unfortuneately, we missed the last day festivities. Gamma was wonderful enough to stand in our place at the end of the year ice cream sundae party. Parker had two of the most amazing teachers and it was such an great year for him. It feels like only yesterday that he got on the bus on that first day of school back in August, and I really thought someone had ripped my heart right out of my chest. Now, I feel like I barely blinked my eyes, and here we are....Kindergarten is over, and Parker is now calling himself a first grader! Here are some pictures Gamma took for us on the last day. Congratulations Parker....Mommy and Daddy are so proud of what a great year you have had this year and for all of your accomplishments. We love you!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Parker's Last Day of Kindergarten
The first three pictures are of Parker's first day of school. He has grown so much!
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment