Monday, June 1, 2009

Mother's Day

I had my 7th wonderful Mother's Day back in May. I awoke to a surprise Breakfast in Bed by my 4 boys (Noah included). It was too sweet, and the boys thought it was so much fun too!

After church, we went to the neighborhood park with Noah's parents, his brother and his family, and my mom. It was such a beautiful day, and a great time with family! That night, we just hung out at home. I had a wonderful day, and thank all my boys for making it so special. Oh, and I got a new camera (since we have managed to break two cameras in the last 3 months).
Breakfast in Bed

Courtney and Parker down in the woods.

Emerson had a great time playing with the ball.Gamma and I introduced Davis to honeysuckles.

Yummy!

Parker and Zach throwing the Frisbee. When did they both get so big?

Emerson had a great time with Courtney!

Emerson and Grandma

0 comments: