For those of you who did not read my last post, go back and read it so this one will make more sense. OK, so I never claimed to be the smartest one in the bunch, and we already know that I am technologically challanged (which seems to be a hereditary defect...sorry Mom). But after a phone call I received today from my sister, I now know that there is something called a "recycle bin" on all compuers. Apparently made for people such as myself who delete things unintentionally. I am sure most (or all) of you already knew this; however, I had no idea. I thought my 109 pictures were floating around in cyberspace, never to be heard from again. Thanks to a sister who inheritated the "smart technology genes" that I missed, I have now recovered my pictures! She says she is going to start charging my mom and me, because between the 2 of us, we keep her busy fixing our mistakes ;-) So, thanks Jennifer for saving the day! I will try to post some of my newly found pictures later today.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Thank the Lord for Aunt Jennifer
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment