Sweet little Emerson has had a very restless evening. He has recently started medicine for reflux, and I don't think it is working yet. Here are some pictures of Noah asleep on the couch with him around 11:30 tonight. It was the only thing that would settle Emerson. He loves his Daddy. For some reason, the last couple of days I have heard quite a few really sad stories about people that I don't even know who have lost children due to illness, SIDS, etc. These stories have just been a reminder of how blessed we are with our 3 beautiful and healthy boys. Everytime I feel like pulling my hair out with the madness of my house and our schedule, I need to remind myself of these stories. We are truly blessed! Makes me want to hold all three of the boys as much as possible.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
My Sweet Babies
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment