Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Technologically Challanged

Don't expect to see any new pictures on this post today. Wanna know why????? Possibly because I accidentally deleted 109 new pictures off of our camera tonight!!!!! Yes, you heard me right. I put them on the computer, deleted them off of the camera memory card, then wanted to delete ONE of the pictures on the computer (a crazy one of me that Parker took). So I right clicked on that picture and clicked delete. Apparently, all 109 pictures were "selected". I thought I was going to throw up. There were pictures of Noah's brother's surprise 40th birthday party, new ones of Emerson smiling, swimming lessons, need I go on?!?! Needless to say, I am sick about it. So, I guess we will be starting all over tomorrow with new pictures.

As an update for now, Noah is in Seattle, Washington all week on business. We are missing him lots around here! Parker and Davis are taking swimming lessons this week, so that has been fun. They are doing great! Especially Parker! Last year, he was terrified of the water. He screamed through most of each lesson. Today he swam all the way across the pool by himself! He has come a long way. Davis is getting much more comfortable with the water too. I will try to get some pictures soon to post of them during swimming lessons.

So, there we have it. Apparently, I need Noah here for my brain to function correctly. I would much rather blame it on him, than blame it on being a blonde!

1 comments:

Adrianelea said...

Christina(this is adriane from church) question on the pics, cause I have done it before...are they in your "recyle bin" on the computer. Usually if you hit delete only once they just go to the trash bin and you can retrieve them from there. I hope you can!! That is the pits!!