Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trip to the Zoo with Daddy

Noah recently spent 5 1/2 weeks without a job, after his prior company unexpectedly shut down. We were very blessed to have the opportunity for me to immediately pick up my hours while he searched for a new job. 3 weeks after losing his job, he had a job offer from AT&T that was exactly what he was hoping and praying for. It was another 2 1/2 weeks before he started his job, so those weeks were full of enjoyment for him as his (and my) stress level dropped drastically. On the last Friday before starting his new job, I was working, and he decided to take Davis and Emerson to the Atlanta Zoo. Parker was at school (and not very happy when Davis made sure to let him know where he was going). I was VERY jealous while I worked that I didn't get to be a part of that day, but deep down, I loved that this is how Noah wanted to spend his last day as "stay at home Dad". As a side note, Noah makes an awesome stay at home Dad! I was amazed how he kept it all in the road while I worked! Here are some great pictures of this fun Daddy - Son Day!



I'm sorry, but really? How much cuter can you get?



Sweet Boys!
Emerson loved getting to run (without the stroller)!

Alert...Alert...do NOT be alarmed, but Emerson must have been throwing a fit! That NEVER happens (that may or may not be true)!

0 comments: