Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Circus

For Christmas, Santa brought the boys tickets to the Circus in February. He surprised the boys and brought Gamma a ticket as well as part of her Christmas present too. So, after waiting 2 months, it was finally time to go to the circus! Here are some fun pictures from that day.

This was at the pre-show where we got to walk around down with the clowns and some of the other performers. This was Emerson's first glimpse of clown. He comes by it honestly because I have NEVER liked clowns. Even as an adult, they freak me right out!We told him to "wave to the clown". Look at his pitiful face as he waves. Poor baby!Our family picture with the clown. I was brave wasn't I?!? Look at Davis staring at him.Love this picture! Sweet boys and their Gamma.
Let the show begin. Crazy boy! I think he wants to be IN the show.
Sweet boys. Emerson LOVES his "Car-Car" (what he calls Parker)!
Davis doing whatever the ringleader told them to.
This is the hat that the cotton candy came in. Do not ask me how much we paid for two things of cotton candy because I WILL NOT admit it!
Loved the elephants!


0 comments: