Friday, March 26, 2010

Davis's Spring Program

Yesterday, Davis had his spring program titled "Live and Love" at his preschool. It was so sweet! Some of the songs made me tear up, but when they started doing sign language as they sang "Jesus Loves Me" with their sweet little voices, I just about lost it. His music teacher does and amazing job with them. After the program, they had a Parent Appreciation gathering back in his classroom. It was such a fun morning! We let Parker miss the first half of his day at school so he could go. We were also glad that Noah, Gamma, and Poppa were able to come too! It was a wonderful morning!


This was a book that Davis made for us. In it was a page about his house, along with a picture of it, a poem about Mommy with questions that he answered about me, and a poem about Daddy with questions he answered about Noah. It was so sweet! Some of the funny things he said was that I was 17 years old, 6 feet tall, and 40 pounds (yikes). He said Noah is 16 years old, 7 feet tall, and 60 pounds. Our house is green and orange, his Daddy is so strong "because he can lift 3 rocks at one time", and my favorite thing to do is cook (yeah right!) My favorite line was "I love my Mommy because I just love her!" Nothing says it better than the simplicity of a child. It's so hard to put into words how much I love my children, so I will just say "I love them because I just love them!"
Crazy kid!
Noah unexpectedly caught this picture of me tearing up after I read the sweet things written on Davis's paper about his Mommy and Daddy!

Davis and his amazing teachers!

0 comments: