This week, many of Davis's friends started preschool. His preschool doesn't start until next week, so he wasn't too happy on Monday morning. So, we decided to take a trip to Krispy Kreme to make our day go by more quickly. Davis was in heaven! Not only did he love eating the doughnuts (with sprinkles of course, just in case there wasn't enough sugar in the glaze), but he had a blast watching them make the doughnuts. He could stand at the window (with Emerson of course), and watch the entire process. He LOVED it! Guess what is favorite part was? The glaze of course! We had such a fun morning together! It almost makes me a little sad about preschool starting, because I love mornings like these!
Even Emerson got a little bit of a doughnut. He didn't like it near as much as I thought he would. I guess he hasn't been "sugarized" like the rest of us yet. I wish I could keep him like this!

Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment