Today, I heard a noise that didn't sound good. All mom's know it....the sound of something spilling. I walked into the pantry to see Emerson shaking a bag of pretzels upside down (a bag that I just opened today). Urg...not what I wanted to see! I was quickly reminded of 2004, when Parker was about the same age Emerson is now. He did the same thing with a bag of oyster crackers. At least with Emerson, I heard it happen, and was able to stop the situation from worsening anymore. Parker, on the other hand, didn't just dump them out, but he flung the bag around until the were all over the kitchen. One more reminder why I can't turn my back for 30 seconds on a 16 month old! And on another note, look at the two pictures of each of them looking at the camera. Take all of that hair off of Emerson, and they look SO much alike! Let's compare....









2 comments:
Oh my!! Love it! Wow- I have always said it...they look JUST alike! Too cute!
If you would feed your children more often, they wouldn't have to pour the food on the floor to eat it. LOL. Those pics are too cute. I had forgotten about Parker doing that. LOVE IT.
Post a Comment