So, let's say it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. You have gone to church with your family, had a nice lunch....then what? What does your family do? Maybe play outside? Play games together? Read books? Well....in this House of Boys, last Sunday.....we made snot. That's right, you read that correctly...we made snot! For the boys' birthday, one of their good friends gave them a science set with "plasma" (otherwise known as slime). It came with recipes to make different things, one of which was snot. 2 1/2 ounces of green plasma, 1/2 ounce of clear plasma, two pinches of cyber dust (glitter). Mix together in your plasma mixer...and you have snot! If someone would have asked this girly girl 10 years ago what she would be doing on a Sunday afternoon, I probably would have said, "playing with Barbies", "playing with dolls", etc. Well, no sir, not this mom of boys...it's snot for me! But just as I have said many times before (well, maybe not said it in this exact way), but I wouldn't trade all of this "snot" for all the Barbies and baby dolls in the world! We actually had a great time, and the boys loved it (as I am sure you can imagine)!
Friday, September 4, 2009
What does your family do on a nice Sunday afternoon?
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment