Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We interupt this program to give you this important announcement...

The posting of beach pictures is temporarily being interrupted to bring you this important announcement. Yesterday, we found out some exciting information about Parker's first grade class. So, we will get back to the beach pictures later, but for now....here is a picture of Parker's class list. I have blackened the names of all of the kids except the ones that are important for you to see. It may be hard to see, so look closely.That's right people...out of 9 first grade classes, Parker is in the same class with 2 of his best friends...Luke and Amelia. Our family has been really good friends with their families since before they were even born. When we read their names on the list, we could not believe our eyes! Not only are we ecstatic about the kids being together, they have the teacher that we wanted also. I have prayed for Parker's first grade teacher and class since Kindergarten ended, but I never dreamed it would have ended up like this. Who am I to underestimate what God can do! Let's take a walk down memory lane and check out some of these pictures ...

Really? Were they ever this little?This was taken at Parker's 1st birthday party.

Are you kidding me? How cute are they!

These boys have always been such good buddies!
Sweet hugs!
Happy Halloween!
This was taken when they went to see their school for the first time before their Kindergarten year (1 year ago).
This was taken at the school yesterday after we found out they would be in the same first grade class.
I still get chills everytime I think about how wonderful this year is going to be. I love knowing that they will get to be together throughout this school year. What a blessing! Good luck with first grade!

5 comments:

The McBrayer family said...

WONDERFUL post! I cannot even believe this is our life right now! I am thankful beyond words for the gift we were given yesterday! I didn't think I could love our school anymore than I already did!! What a great year this is going to be! Such special friends!!

Gamma said...

SWEET BABIES - all 3 of them. They will have a WONDERFUL year together. One day they'll be doing proms and graduations together I hope. Friends for a lifetime! How truly blessed!

GA Girl Politics said...

Who pulled strings??? That is unbelievable!!! Congrats & enjoy the year!!

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

so happy for you three mommas. how exciting for you guys and the kids. and LOVE the photo of emerson kissing you at the beach. oh my heavens.

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Thanks! We are all SO excited. We get to go meet their teacher on Thursday. Can't wait to let her know that we all go together! And thanks about the pic too. I love that one too. I'd like to kiss his face right off!