What an amazing 4th of July we had this year. We started the day off watching the Ladies Wimbledon Finals (always a highlight of my summer ever since I was a little girl). Then we went to Gamma's house and grilled hot dogs. We ended the day with the Gwinnett Braves game. The Willbanks and Bridger (wonderful family friends) families were at the game with us. The Bridger kids and my kids call themselves "cousins" and we can't bring ourselves to tell them any different. The boys have a blast playing together. We enjoyed the game, then some amazing fireworks. This was the first year, since becoming a parent, that I have not had a child that was scared of fireworks. Great milestone! Great Kim, Ashley, and Ashley's boyfriend, Derek, were there too, but sitting somewhere else. They joined us at the end for the fireworks, and Emerson fell asleep on Great Kim during the fireworks. The baby must have been exhausted to have fallen asleep with all of that noise. It was amazing day!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Happy Birthday USA
Gamma's American flag cake
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
GREAT update! You do an amazing job. What sweet, sweet family times! Such wonderful memories are being formed - memories for a lifetime. Love you all! Gamma
christina - all your boys are precious but i could eat emerson's face off!!! so cute.
Thanks Courtney! I know I am biased, but I must agree with you on that one! I have no idea what I will do when I am supposed to start disciplining him. I can barely bring myself to say "no no" to him. I love keeping up with you and your family on your blog too. Have a great week!
Post a Comment