Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Even more beach pics...

Here are the rest of our beach pictures. We had such a wonderful week!
Doesn't get much sweeter than this face folks! I don't care how old he gets!Jump those waves!
Emerson thinks he is just as big as his brothers

Enjoying an afternoon snack
Best Buddies
Gamma and Emerson
I love me some Davis!
My little guy and my big guy

Gamma even made it out in the ocean
My 3 Sons


Sweet baby loves his Daddy
Gamma and her babies
All of the kiddos


Davis "reading" using Patrick's head lamp. He thought he was too cool!
Goggles...a paci...and a john john...what else do you need? He is ready to go!

3 comments:

The McBrayer family said...

Those pictures are great!! That family picture of yall could be your Christmas card- it's SO good! The girls are getting so big and they are both so pretty! Good pictures!

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Kelli! I know you loved the pic of Emerson with the goggles and paci ;-)

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Oh...and can you see all of the pics now?