On Thursday night of last week, we gave Emerson his first cereal. He did not like it one bit! By the end, he would shiver when he saw the spoon. Those of you with a psychology background, does that sound like Pavlov's dog or what?!?! At least he had a cute bib on, right?!? This first night, I mixed the cereal with water. After he disliked it so much, we decided in the next few nights, to mix it with "Mommy Milk" as my boys call it (use your imagination...I bet you can figure out what that is). Since I have been doing that, he has liked it better each night. Even though he is liking it better now, these pictures are from the first night. The video is actually of his very first bites. Listen to how sweet Parker is talking to Emerson. I love these boys!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
A week of firsts...
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment