Well, not really sick baby. To follow suit with all of my other children, Gamma taught Emerson the "Sick Baby" trick. I use the term "trick" loosely, realizing that it makes my child look like a dog, but the fact is, when they perform on command...it's a "trick"! Anyway, Gamma loves to teach the babies new tricks. This one is one of the most famous ones because apparently I did this trick as a baby myself. When you ask Emerson if he is a sick baby, he does the most hilarious forced cough. One of the best parts, is that we have discovered that Davis does not like when Emerson does this. If we do it in front of him, he yells, "he NOT a sick baby!" I am not sure if he doesn't like the idea of his baby brother being sick, or if doesn't like the idea of Emerson getting the attention from showing off. Probably the later of the two! This video is too cute! I can't believe Emerson is already old enough to do things like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Christina,
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is too BIG!!! Give him a kiss from Aunt Danielle!!!
How funny! I remember when Parker used to do that! I actually tried to teach it to Addie because I always thought it was hilarious! She never caught on though. You must have some pretty smart kiddos! He is precious, Christina!
Girl, he is too cute for words! I can't believe that he is old enough to do this!!!! Time flies by so fast! I can't wait to see you at playgroup on Friday! We have been extremely busy lately! Its going to be really weird that Walker will be one of the oldest ones there! Can't wait to get my hands on him and catch up!
That is one very smart boy!!! TOO CUTE! Give him a kiss for me!
Post a Comment