Sunday, October 26, 2008

Emerson is SO big!

Emerson will be 6 months old on Thursday. He is changing everyday. He now has a second tooth, is sitting up (kind of wobbly, but still can do it), and is crawling! He doesn't go very fast yet, but he is definitely crawling. Below is a video from Gamma's house. He is crawling to Gamma, and he is SO proud of himself! Unfortunately, with all of the progress he is making, there are 2 things he seems to have regressed on...he no longer eats baby food (he decided he hates it) and he no longer sleeps (lucky me)! Oh well, for those of you who like country music, I'll try to remember the song "I Can Sleep When I'm Dead". Although, I would really love some sleep a little sooner than that ;-) That's OK, we still love him. He's too cute not to love!!!

0 comments: