Thursday, October 2, 2008

Time flies when you are having fun...

It is hard to believe that Emerson is 5 months old. He is growing like a weed, and changing every day. Here are a few recent pictures and a video of our sweet baby.
"Very sleepy after lots of hard work on Mommy's computer!"

"Oh, I love this big toe. Tastes SO yummy!"

" Are these my feet? Boy, these are pretty cool!"

"What?!?!? Is there a problem?"

"I think I will eat this sword!"

"I am SO big with my brothers' sword!"

This video was taken at Gamma's house. Gamma was singing "la la la la la" to Emerson. He was trying SO hard to do it back. You can see in the video that his tongue was moving around, then he would squeal. He never actually sang the same song, but boy did he try!







0 comments: