This is an "assignment" that I was given for October Girl's Night by my friend Kelli. I am supposed to come up with 100 facts about myself. I must be honest...I am pretty boring, so I'm not sure if I can do it. But I will give it a shot. Here goes....
*Disclaimer...the following 100 facts are not in order of importance ;-)
1. I am already stumped...
2. Oh, I LOVE my hubby
3. I am the mommy to 3 boys
4. My middle name is Rayne (after my dad, Wayne, and my Pappa, Ray)
5. When I was a little girl, I used to try to dig to China with my neighbor
6. I am finally adjusting to having a Kindergartner
7. I thought I might die when Parker started Kindergarten
8. When I was pregnant with Parker, I dreamed I was getting chased through a funeral home by a bunch of corpses.
9. There is no one on earth that calms me like my mom
10. I still call my mom "mama"
11. And I still call my dad "daddy"
12. I love being pregnant
13. But I will probably never be pregnant again
14. That makes me sad!
15. My day has not begun until I have a Diet Coke
16. The best Diet Coke on earth comes from McDonalds (I promise, it's true. Only an addict would know that.)
17. I love a cheese McGriddle from McDonalds for breakfast (I think I am the only person that eats this because it is not on the menu)
18. I became a Christian when I was 6
19. I love praise and worship music
20. My boys can melt my heart
21. I love snuggling with my boys (all 4 of them)
22. I cannot go to sleep at night without a phone right next to me
23. When I hear sirens, I automatically try to determine where all of my friends and family are
24. I LOVE to watch hospital shows
25. When channel surfing, I will stop on any surgery
26. I am obsessed with strange shows on The Learning Channel
27. I love watching shows about morbidly obese people that have lost lots of weight
28. I love reading my bible while drinking a cup of tea
29. I wish my Nanny would have lived long enough to meet Davis and Emerson
30. I wouldn't trade any of my boys for a girl
31. But I would love to have a girl (even though I won't ever have one)
32. I love people watching in the mall
33. Everytime I see teenagers hanging out at the mall, it makes me a nervous wreck
34. I do NOT like loud noises
35. I do NOT like clowns
36. I am terrified of balloons
37. I do not like the dark
38. I did not like fire works as a kid, and I still don't
39. Are we seeing a theme? I am a scaredy cat!
40. I love TJ Maxx
41. I love to shop at Ann Taylor Loft
42. I am not a huge fan of movies (unless it is REALLY good)
43. I love to go out to dinner
44. I love long hair on my boys
45. I love that all 3 of my boys have blue eyes
46. I have twin neices
47. I have one sister
48. I always wanted an older brother
49. Sometimes I wish I would have gone to medical school
50. I love that I grew up in Gwinnett County schools, and now that is where Parker goes
51. I love having parties at my house
52. I love grilling out
53. I "had the hots" for Noah before he even knew I exsisted
54. Noah proposed to me at the Landing in Jacksonville
55. He cried when he proposed (sorry for telling on you Noah)
56. I cried too
57. Noah drove a Ford Festiva when we started dating (it wasn't much bigger than a roller skate)
58. I love to play tennis, and started playing when I was 6
59. I love decorating a nursery
60. I played softball when I was little
61. When I was in Kindergarten I played co-ed soccer
62. Once I was scored on when I was playing goalie, and I sat down on the field and cried
63. I loved Cabbage Patch Kids when I was little
64. My first car was a Mercury Cougar (named "The Coug")
65. Deep down I love that my husband knows more about fashion than me
66. I love the Florida Gators (by marriage)
67. I hate when my kids are sick
68. But I love that when they are sick they like to lay in my lap and cuddle
69. I love that God is a part of my life
70. I love being married
71. My husband still gives me butterflies
72. I love being a stay at home mom
73. I am a speech-language pathologist
74. I would love to have my own private practice one day
75. I have a great big sister
76. My mom is my best girlfriend
77. I have wonderful in-laws
78. I love the fall
79. My mom always makes monkey bread and sausage balls on Christmas morning
80. I love having one-on-one dates with my sons
81. I am a natural blonde (with a little help;-)
82. My favorite vacation spot is the beach
83. I love Christmas Eve church services
84. I love my new brown butterfly chairs
85. I love a quiet house after all my boys are asleep
86. I am terrified of roller coasters
87. It makes me so happy that Noah is an amazing Daddy
88. I love date nights
89. I think people in my generation need contentment
90. I miss Noah when he is traveling
91. I love coupons!
92. I still get excited about my birthday
93. I would wear jeans every day of the year if I could
94. I own over 50 pair of shoes
95. I believe shoes can make or break an outfit
96. I love smocked clothes (even on boys)
97. I love to dress my babies like babies (others may call it "girly")
98. I have the most amazing friends
99. I enjoy decorating my house
100. I love my life!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Top 100 facts about me...
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Awesome! Those are great!! Love it! Teenagers at the mall make me nervous too- MAN- why didn't I think of that one! Ha!
Hey, I used to try and dig to China too as a kid. Weird!! I also used to try to dig "south." Won't mention the name of that on the blog but I did. Good thing I never was successful:) It's fun reading everyone's facts.
Post a Comment