This next part, I promise is not a lie! Remember that in our family, all good stories seem to find their way back to Davis! With that said...Davis has started sticking his finger in Emerson cereal and tasting it. He always tells me how good it is (even when it is mixed with breastmilk....GROSS)!! Tonight he decided to have some of the cereal, then he decided to try the puree avocado. He loved them both. These pictures are hilarious, and I promise that I did not set it up like this. He did all of this on his own! Crazy kid. I can barely get him to eat chicken nuggets, but he loves dips, tuna salad, and I guess avocado too. He never ceases to amaze me! Parker would never have tasted either of these, even for all of the money in the world!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
I Love Avocado!
"I Love Avocado" Part 1
Until tonight, rice cereal was the only thing that Emerson had tried. Tonight, he had avocado! That was the first thing that Davis had after cereal too. Supposedly, avocado is full of wonderful things, that makes for a great baby food. Being the psycho mom that believes anything I read, I gave it to him ;-) He loved it! It was a much better experience than our first time with cereal!
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment