I have a very serious rule....no one comes to the dinner table without a shirt on. Those of you that have girls, probably wonder why this has to be a actual rule. I mean, who would ever come to the table without a shirt on. Well, my boys love to run around the house without a shirt on, which automatically means that they then try to come to the table without a shirt too. So, that is my rule. However....rules sometimes have certain circumstances that require them to be broken. One of those exceptions....Spaghetti Night! Since I am the one that does laundry, and I am the one that spends more time than I would desire scrubbing shirts, that I decided that gave me the power to change this rule. The boys know the only night this is exceptable is spaghetti night. I couldn't help but take a picture, because it just looked so funny for me to see them like this at dinner!
Addendum: I just read the post, and decided I should come back and add to it that I DO NOT break this rule. I still wear a shirt to the table...even on spaghetti night ;-)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Rules were made to be broken....sometimes....
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment