We recently went to Great Kim's house for a cookout. The boys had a blast playing in the creek and in the yard. It was such a fun day!!!
Messy Davis! He was in heaven!
Emerson did NOT like the water. He kept saying "hot" because it was so cold.
Poor baby did not like how dirty his foot was.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Your boys are so adorable! Seeing them makes me super excited about having another! Now that school is out there is no excuse for us not to get together! We have got to do this friend!
Ellen
Thanks! You are SO right...we have got to get them together. I would love to have all of y'all over to cookout one night soon. That way the dads can come too and the boys can just play outside all night! It would be so much fun! I will look at my calendar and pick a date soon! And by the way, saw your blog...you look adorable as always! So excited about sweet Foster!
That sounds wonderful!!! We need to get it down on the calendar! We would love to do that! Our boys are really so much alike and are so into the same things....it is kinda crazy! I am sure I will be calling you for advise on raising 3 boys! Let me know what works for you guys and we will plan something!!!
Post a Comment