Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Emerson

When I started this blog, I was pregnant with Emerson. Now, somehow, he has turned 2 years old. I honestly do not know how two years have passed already. After two years, I can tell you that our family was not complete until he joined it. Here are some things about Emerson....he loves "choo choos", which is Thomas and Friends. He likes to carry his trains around, roll them on the ground or wall, and even sleep with them sometimes. He thinks he is as big as his brothers. If they climb on a table, so does Emerson, if they jump off the stairs, so does Emerson. Sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes...not so good. He is more sensitive, like Parker used to be. If the boys start wrestling too rough with each other, he starts crying because he gets scared (even though no one is wrestling him). The other day, Parker and Davis were watching America's Funniest Home Videos, and everytime there was a video where someone fell or got hit (which is often), Emerson would start crying and saying "oh no!" It was so cute. We go next week for his two year old check-up, so I will add his height and weight "stats" after that appointment. I don't know what they will be, but I can tell you he is big! Well...big compared to his brothers at his age. Emerson is a joy to our life, and I can't imagine our life without him! Here are some pictures of his actual birthday. Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Emerson's birthday breakfast waiting for him when he got up. We had to relight his candles about 5 times so he could blow them out again...and again...and again...
Yeah!
Sweet brothers!
Poppa brought lunch over for us that afternoon.
The boys playing with the new water table that Poppa gave Emerson.
That night we went to Gamma's for dinner.
Gamma gave Emerson some awesome new Thomas toys. He was in heaven!

More candles!


0 comments: