Earlier in the summer I decided to start cutting the boys' hair myself. Their hair is long, so when I would go get it cut, I never felt like I got my money's worth, because I would barely let them trim it. So, I got brave and decided to try it myself. I am sure a professional would say that I don't do a good job, but it looks decent to me. This day was Emerson's very first hair cut. I barely cut any off because I was terrified of cutting his curls off. At least I got his bangs (do you call the front of a boy's hair bangs?) out of his eyes, and trimmed off just a bit off of the back. When she found out about Emerson getting a haircut, my friend Kelli said, "step away from the curls!" Don't worry, the curls are still present and accounted for!
Monday, August 10, 2009
It's Haircut Time...and Emerson's First!
This is a "before" picture. 
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment