Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Davis!

Davis turned 4 years old on August 9th. We had a wonderful day. His Daddy got him pancakes and orange juice from McDonald's for his breakfast (his favorite), lunch and presents with Poppa, then dinner and a "family party" at Gamma's house. I can't believe it has been 4 years since his traumatic birth. For those of you that remember, his birth was so scary, and we are so blessed that everything turned out so well. Now here we are, 4 years later, with one of the funniest 4-year olds that I know. Davis is full of energy, to say the least, and has a very wild imagination. He will tell you a made up story in the most serious voice as if every bit of it is true. He loves playing with kids that are older than him. In fact, I think he actually thinks HE is the big brother of the family. He acts like he is as big as the "big kids" in the neighborhood. Davis, Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have you be a part of our family. I cannot imagine how boring our lives would be without you. We love you!

When were my 2 oldest boys ever this little?

4 years later





0 comments: