I had to put this picture in because I just love it. Parker loves to read, and he has started doing more reading by himself. He likes to go to bed and read for a few minutes before he goes to sleep. Since he shares a room with Davis, on those nights, he usually sleeps in the bed in the guest room so he can leave the light on and not wake up Davis. I thought I would clarify that in case anyone was afraid that Parker's bed has pink flowers on it. Don't worry, he's in the guest bed. Anyway, it melts my heart to see how much he loves reading. I love to stand outside the door, when he doesn't know that I am there, and listen to him quietly reading out loud to himself. I can only hope that his love for reading will continue as he gets older!
Monday, January 26, 2009
What A Big Boy!
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
He's in his Gamma's bed reading! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment