

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year with my family. I decided to cook the turkey, which I have done once before. Well, I won't go into all of the details, but let's just say that the turkey was not finished cooking until about the time we finished eating dessert. That's right, we had Thanksgiving Dinner without turkey! The pictures here of the lovely Rosemary Citrus Turkey were taken right before dinner when we "thought" it was cooked. It didn't take long of Noah cutting it to realize...Nope...not done! It sure was pretty though, wasn't it? Oh well, it was really good once it was finished, we had lots of leftovers, and it will give us lots to laugh at for many Thanksgivings to come. Our Thanksgiving festivities began Wednesday night with Poppa, and went through Thursday night. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving (even though the turkey was late for the party!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment