Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!


What a fun Halloween we had on Friday. It was the first time that the boys really got into trick or treating. Parker was a Clone Trooper from Star Wars, Davis was Spiderman, and Emerson was the cutest Scarecrow you have ever seen! We went to our friends' house (the McBrayers) for an early dinner. Then we did some trick or treating in their neighborhood. All of the kids had a blast together. We finished off the night by coming back to our neighborhood, and letting the boys (minus Emerson) do some more trick or treating with their friends Matthew and Natalie. We have more candy than we know what to do with. I am planning to make it slowly disappear over the next week or so. Maybe the boys won't notice (but I am sure they will)! Above is a slide show with lots of our pictures. I will put some of my favorites below also. Parker has already decided that he wants to be Tim Tebow (Florida Gator's Quarterback) next year for Halloween. I am sure that he will change his mind a thousand times in the next year!





0 comments: