One night last week, Parker decided he wanted to wear a jacket to bed. We compromised with a hooded flannel shirt. We have no idea why he wanted to do this, but we decided it was a battle that was not worth fighting. Of course, Davis wanted something like Parker, except Davis kept insisting he wanted a "broken hat". After about 15 minutes of him crying, we finally figured out that he wanted a hat that was not attached to a jacket. So, after all of that, this is what the boys looked like when they went to bed. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Davis coming in our room at 4AM that night. Even though I was half asleep, I started laughing out loud as he stumbled in our room with this hat still on. It was hysterical! I don't know how they slept like this, but they both did.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Crazy Boys
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment