This morning, Noah ran in his second Warrior Dash! It was the first year I went to watch, and it was so much fun! He ran with his good friends Kevin and Matt. It was a 5K that included lots of obstacles, water, and lots and lots of mud! As hard as it looked, I must admit it looked really fun! Maybe, just maybe, I will try it next year. We will wait and see if I chicken out before then, but my girlfriends better look out because I will be making them run it with me :-)
Before the race
The 9:30am heat (and yes, it was cold!)
Off they go!
Nice form :-)
After!
DIRTY!!!
Only a pregnant lady can get away with eating an enormous turkey leg like this!
Or a pregnant lady's husband!
We were just there to watch...maybe next year :-)







2 comments:
sign me up! looks really fun- let's do it next year! LOVE the turkey leg picture! hilarious!
Haha...we were thinking we could show the turkey leg picture to my doctor and ask if she thinks that might be the problem with my weight :-). I would love for all us to do it next year!
Post a Comment