Sunday, May 15, 2011

Davis's Preschool Graduation

To end our crazy Friday, we had Davis's graduation (I promise I will do a post soon about someone other than Davis, but it's just his turn for now). It was such a sweet ceremony. Melted my heart to see my baby in a cap and gown because I know that I will blink my eyes and be will be graduating from high school....enough of that talk....can't go there today! He had an amazing year this year and is SO ready for kindergarten! I for one, am looking forward to having him at home with me for a couple of months!

My sweet boy!

Gamma and Davis

Poppa and Davis

Fixing his hat....funny story, and SO Davis! When given his diploma, he gave Mr. Duke such a hard high-five, that his hat flew off. He stopped, picked it up, and strutted right off the stage like the coolest kid in town. It was so funny! Just when I was about to cry, it caused me to crack up laughing!

Davis and his sweet friends Katelyn and Kendall that came to his graduation.

Sweet friends graduating together! He and Mallory will go to Kindergarten together in the fall!

1 comments:

The McBrayer family said...

sweet babies!! Can't belive they are this big- precious pictures!!