On Friday we had a crazy busy day! We started with kindergarten round-up that morning. We dropped Davis off into a group to go into a kindergarten class and then we went to a meeting. When we dropped him off into his group, I saw the look in his eye. He looked 2 years old to me. He looked so nervous. I squatted down to explain to him that we were going to go to a meeting while he went to the classroom and then we would come back...l could not get a single word to come out of my mouth because I was about to lose it. I started to cry and could not stop. I was so embarrassed and tried to get myself together quickly. I just told Noah to tell him what was going on and I walked away. I think it was a combination of being pregnant and having so many other emotional things going on that day. I did in fact get it together pretty quickly, which was a good thing. I really was a neat and exciting time. He loved it! Even though I am emotional about it, I am so excited for him too. He is beyond ready for kindergarten, and I know he will do great! He's still my sweet Day-Day though :-)
Walking in to the school for Kindergarten Roundup.
Looking a little nervous about his first bus ride.
It is unreal that these three are about to start Kindergarten. They have known each other since birth, and they are babies in our eyes. I just can't believe it's really time for this!
We survived!







0 comments:
Post a Comment