I think a new tradition in our family has begun! I quite often, take the boys out on individual date nights. It is one of my favorite things to do. The one-on-one time with them is priceless. This year, I decided to have an individual date with each of the boys the week of Valentine's Day. It was so much fun for all of us! Each of the boys looked forward to their date. I love that time with each of them, but I also love teaching them about what it means to be a gentleman, and how to treat the ladies in their lives. I know that sounds so cheesy, but one day, God willing, these boys will be someone's boyfriend....then someone's wife....and I want them to know how to treat them. We had a great time on our dates. Davis chose Steak and Shake, Emerson chose Burger King for breakfast, and Parker chose Red Lobster (because his favorite meal is popcorn shrimp). I look forward to more and more dates like these!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Valentine's Dates
Posted by www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment