Thursday, March 10, 2011

February Family Beach Trip

Over President's Weekend, we met my sister and her kids at the beach for the weekend. Gamma found us a great house on the beach, and it was exactly half way for both families driving to meet. It was a short trip, but a wonderful time to be together. We were there for Patrick's 9th birthday, so it was great to get to celebrate with him! The weather was beautiful while we were there. It was a nice change of pace from the cold winter we have had!

Our first morning, they got started with games immediately!
Our house....I have a feeling we will be back here!


I love this picture. Gamma and Emerson are running from the cold water.
Best buddies!


I could not believe they got in the ocean. It was freezing!

Our views from the deck at the pool.

I promise we feed the kid! Sweet boy!
Happy Birthday Patrick!
Gamma and all her babies!

All my boys!


0 comments: