OK, so I know you have all been waiting on the edge of your seats, checking my blog daily to see when....just when I would finish blogging about our beach trip from June. Or maybe not....Either way, here goes.
We went to the Gulf in the height of the oil spill, and we were so worried about what we would find, but we couldn't get out of our rental without losing our deposit, so we decided to go anyway. This is what we found.....beautiful water and a beautiful beach!
I love lots of places, but in my opinion, you can't beat the Gulf....beautiful!
Even Emerson LOVED the ocean! This was by far the most fun year we have had at the beach!
One of our last nights we saw a double rainbow. This picture does not do it justice, but it was beautiful!
Sweet feet!
Noah left early from our trip to get back to work, so the last day before he left, we had fresh steamed shrimp from a local seafood market by the pool. I was amazed that Parker was peeling and eating the shrimp. He loved it!

Mmmmmmmm!!!!
My sweet boys!
Feeding the turtles in the pond by our pool.
Just chillin'

Bike ride on one of the paths around our resort.
Picnic on the beach!

Taking a nap on Gamma on the beach....life doesn't get much better than this!

Gamma and her boys.





Playing hide and seek with his brothers. It was Emerson's turn to count!
Davis was on the cell phone with Noah. He was wearing his PJs, sunglasses, and Gamma's shoes. He was lookin' good!
Sweet feet!






2 comments:
That picture of Davis checking out the girls has gotten some laughs between me and Kev. Hilarious!!
HaHa! I know, I still laugh every time I look at that picture. He is such a mess!
Post a Comment